Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Serenity Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My left eye is still twitching. I'm so stressed out about this move and lack of knowing EXACTLY where we're going to live.

After work we buzzed over to the complex and we went inside "Piss Place." Yikes, it was worse than I remembered it. Looking at the rafters in the basement...they're all stained. There's no way they're going to be able to rent that place for a very, very, very long time. It's going to take lots of time and money to get that place rentable. So they showed us the 2 bedroom unit that we don't like the location of. Honestly, had it had a better location it was a great unit. I just don't want outdoor stairs and I want my guests to be able to park near our home. Then we walked past a 3 bedroom that we do like the location of. It would be more expensive but at this point...I just want to know where my home is. Hopefully we'll get to see it one of these days.

So that's where we're at...still homeless.

6 comments:

Bella said...

I hope it gets resolved soon...we can't have you homeless!

jillquilts said...

Ugh! I thought that you were taking the 3 bedroom! I hope that things work out and you figure out what your new address is going to be SOON!!!

Kristie said...

You poor thing!! I would be a nervous wreck!!! Hope things calm down for you soon and you find a new home....
Kristie

Moneik said...

Sure hope you are able to find a home soon. I keep praying the right place turns up!

Zegi said...

Oh the eye twitch! Aren't they hateful? I always wonder if other people can tell when it happens to me. I hope it all works out for you!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Goodness how frustrating.. I think that they have finally worked things out for you.. My thoughts are with you. I may be moving again when I get back but Don't know for sure yet

Heather