Wednesday, April 2, 2008

UFO #2

On my Prolific Online Quilter's Yahoo Group we're doing a UFO Challenge. We each chose 9 UFO's (Running this March through November) and then a new number gets drawn at the beginning of each month. I just finished the UFO for last month, last night...oops, a day late and a dollar short. But, it's DONE and that is what matters!!!

April's UFO is a mini-wallhanging that I started from a Batik Club project. I didn't finish it because I was trying to order a Circle Maker attachement for my Janome 6600. I asked about it a few times at the dealer and now I'm just giving up. I'll draw them on and get it quilted and you know what...good enough and done is better than not done!

Here's the UFO that I'll be working on:


Batik Club - Circle Wallhanging




It shouldn't take me too long to finish. Honestly the worst part will be marking the circles.


7 comments:

Karen said...

Jen, do you know how to do circles with a tack taped to the bed of your machine? It's an easy way to make circles at no cost.

Moneik said...

That's such a great feeling to have one done and work on the next UFO. I really like the batik project.

Kristie said...

Love the wall hanging! I imagine the circles would be a pain! Can't wait to see it finished. At the rate you are already going this month you will have your whole list finished.
Kristie

Maureen said...

Can't wait until you finish the quilting...I bet it will look great!

Sandra said...

I'm sure you will do a great job.

Carol Van Rooy said...

So true. It's often easier and faster to do things yourself as opposed to waiting on others to come through (with the aforementioned part).

I sure it will look great all the same.

Rose Marie said...

Wow .... this piece is gorgeous!!