Now this is a quilt with a story. Remember, I had a new puppy. This was March. At the end of January she had a broken leg with a cast. I'm pretty sure she had just gotten out of the cast since she was able to get on the couch, but I digress. There are TWO versions of this story. The other version blames it ALL on me.
I'm pretty sure I tied this one. Yeah, Yeah I must of.
I got mad...beyond mad. I put her in her kennel and covered the kennel so I didn't have to look at her. I threatened to take her back to the pound...although we all know I'd never do that to a dog. Mike kept telling me that she wasn't a bird, that you couldn't cover her to make her be quiet.
I didn't know what to do with the quilt. It still had safety pins in it. I threw it out during my ranting and raving. You can ask Mike...it was bad.
Somewhere along the line my Mom came over, retreived it from the garbage. She rinsed it out in the bathtub and we hung it on my porch to dry. I finished tying it...quickly because there was urine and I was grossed out. As soon as I was done we ripped all the safety pins out and threw it in the wash.