Thursday, May 1, 2008

April Quilting Accomplishments

    Quilting
  • Finished 6 Christmas Stockings that were a UFO
  • Finished a Batik Wallhanging out of scraps for my Grandma
  • Paper Pieced a 'Jen' Nametag
  • Made 60 Signature Blocks
  • Paid it Forward by sending a pattern that I knew would be loved to a quilting buddy
  • Made a Run Around Bag
  • Went to the Rosemont Quilt Show
  • Discovered that I'm a freak and cut both righty and lefty with my rotary cutter
  • Rotary Cut 4 quilts. Pink Presents, Kashmere & 2 Snapshots
  • Quilted Jill's Spool's Quilt
  • Finally met Jill in person and it felt like we've known each other for years and years
  • Shop Hopped in Cinci with Jill
  • Got a ridiculous amount of stuff done at retreat: 6 pillow cases, Charming Challenge quilt top, 100 feet on a coiled bowl, 7 sewing machine pockets, 164 Snapshots quilt blocks,
  • Quilted and Bound my Charming Challenge Quilt
  • Added another 100 feet to my coiled bowl
Non-Quilting
  • Read the Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards, My Sisters Keeper by Jodie Picoult
  • Assembled a Sewing Table for my Mom
  • Took my cousin out to dinner in a dive bar
  • Drove to and from Ohio ALONE, a voyage of almost 800 miles round trip.
  • Bought a Washer and Dryer
  • Became homeless before we even packed to move


Any way you slice it, it was a fabulous month!!


6 comments:

Kristie said...

You really got alot done! For some reason I didn't get alot finished for April! I think I am getting slow and old!
Kristie

Moneik said...

You really got a lot accomplished in April. I'm sure you are glad you went to the retreat.

Mad about Craft said...

I am exhausted just reading what you achieved during April, what are you going to manage during May?

I am now going to lay down in a darkened room!

jillquilts said...

WoW! You did get A LOT done! Maybe I will be just as productive in May... Or not!

Colleen said...

I'm so envious of all you get done every month. I loved both those books you read.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

My goodness I dont even know what to say you have so many accomplishments,, I will soon be catching up on them all

Heather