Friday, May 16, 2008

Friends

Aren't they the greatest? They send the BEST things in the mail!!

I should have posted this a week or so ago but my Memory Card was MIA...read that as, right in front of my face!! Kristie sent me a roll of fat quarters that are positively right up my alley and beautiful!!

DSCF2815



DSCF2816

Moneik sent me a circle stitcher for my Janome 6600 since my dealer didn't have it in stock. Now I'll send her the check for it and some sort of fabric surprise as a thank you.

Circle Stitcher

Mike left for Boston this morning to see the Brewers/Red Sox series. The Friday game got cancelled due to rain. I had such large plans for the evening and instead I sat on the couch reading Pioneer Woman! I am now completely caught up from beginning to present. That was a LOT of posts to read but I'm sooo glad that I did.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jen,
I would like you to demonstrate your new circle stitcher, and how it attaches to the machine, etc, so I know whether I want to buy one! Please????

Your fat quarters are beautiful!
Michelle

Carla said...

A friend of mine took a class in Paducah learning to use the Circle attachment and she really likes it. Hope you do, too. The fabric is lovely!

Carla

Maureen said...

Have fun with the Circle Stitcher for your Janome. I have one for my Bernina and it was fun when I used mine.

I love the fat quarters that Kristie sent you ... so pretty. I am sure you will make something fabulous with it.

Maureen

KyQuiltlady said...

I have been thinking about getting a circle attachment for one of my machines also. I have three Janome's, 4800 for quilting, 9700 for embroidery, 1600P on my quilting frame. Machines in about every room of the house. The fabric is beautiful! Kristie knows how to shop for fabric. I hope to see her tomorrow at quilt guild.
Brenda

Moneik said...

Enjoy your new circular attachment! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it and enjoy getting your UFO done. I can't wait for the mail to arrive.

jillquilts said...

Enjoy the FQ's! I was not surprised to see the attachment on your post! But maybe I knew about it from you and your post was a few days behind? I can't remember how i found out about that....

jillquilts said...

Enjoy the FQ's! I was not surprised to see the attachment on your post! But maybe I knew about it from you and your post was a few days behind? I can't remember how i found out about that....

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Love the fabric I have some flannels in that line that are half sewn in a top.. Yeah I know finish it!! LOL

Heather