Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out in the land of Blog. I thought I'd post my favorite picture of my Mom and I and my Grandma and I. Both happen to be from my wedding.


Jen and Mom 1



Jen and Grandma Kissing


Here's one of all three of us.

Mom Jen and Grandma 1

I don't know where I'd be in life without these two ladies...oh wait...I wouldn't be here at all!! There are hundreds of thousands of stitches between the three of us, that many memories too.

Happy Mothers Day Mom!! I Love You!

12 comments:

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I love you too Jen you're the best daughter a Mom could ever have, Thanks for sharing those pictures with everyone they are my favorite too.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Do you know just what a beautiful bride you were? WOW! Not that you aren't always beautiful, but that smile is priceless in the pic of you and your Mom.
Regina

Hazel said...

What wonderful pictures you all look beautiful

Mad about Craft said...

The colours in your quilt are currently my favourite colours! Lovely!

Carol Van Rooy said...

What awesome photo's. So how many years has it been???

Alycia said...

What great pictures! You and your Mom have the best smiles - I love happy peeople!

Morah said...

Beautiful pictures... You are all just gorgeous!

jillquilts said...

Great pictures! I love your flowers! Very cool!

Moneik said...

You and your mom look absolutely beautiful at your wedding. Your grandma is so cute in that picture too. I'm sure you all have a lot of happy memories.

susanm said...

You looked great in the wedding pictures and having all the women in your life with you WOW!!!!

Bella said...

You are all just beautiful.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

What great memories of you mom and grandma. I spent mothers day down with mom and dad.. it was a combined thing since we didn't know when I was actually leaving

Heather