Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Pioneer Woman

Why have I been so quiet you ask? Well, I've been introduced to a new blog. I went back to the beginning and am slowly making my way through. I'm fascinated. I'm starting to think it's partly because I'm so in love with Laura Ingalls Wilder and Little House on the Prairie.

I know, you're all on the edges of your seats...what could this blog possibly be?


I can't put it down. It's better than a good book. She's an awesome photographer. Her humor is hilarious. Fantastic writer. I can't stop reading. I still have about a year of her life left to read before I'm caught up.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I have been enjoying her too. I added her to my rss feeds list so I won't miss a thing.

Carol Van Rooy said...

That's too funny. I actually came across her blog yesterday and made the apple dumplings from her cooking site... posting a link to her site on my blog.

You could get swallowed up for days in the detail she puts into her blog.

Hope to hear from you soon.

jillquilts said...

You forgot to mention the hottie hubby and the absolutely adorable kids! I read the love story and was not going to read through the posts, but you and Regin(i)a have talked me into it with all of your comments!

Amelia said...

I have been reading it for months and enjoyed all of her posts. She has a way to grabbing your attention to her writing to where you can hardly wait until you read the next post.

Amelia in Oklahoma

Moneik said...

So are you mad or glad I suggested reading her this week?? I can't put it down either. It's like an amazing book with a never ending cycle. Her life is so much like that of my family that I'm enthralled!

AJ said...

Thanks for the link, she sounds like a fun person and I will enjoy reading her blog along with you.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I started reading her two days ago and I'm fascinated with her.

Cindy said...

Holy moly! You're moving!!!!! I bet you'll be happy to get out of there. Nice big sewing room, I hope :0) ? Good luck on the move! Yes, those fork pins are GREAT! Annie Smith turned me on to them and she is on The Quilt Show demonstrating them!
Cindy

Christine said...

I've been reading her for a while, I love her humor.

Bella said...

Dhe is great, isn't she?

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I will have to run over there and check it out.. Sounds like it may be a must read

Heather