- Wasn't getting any answers from the management of the townhouse and was worried that we were going to have to find somewhere else to live and pronto.
- Was accidentially told our move in date would be July 15th...flipped out.
- Went to rental office in person. Corrected move in date is June 15th. Still sucks but is better than being homeless for 24 days. Can't take any vacation time to move because my co-worker will be on a 2 week vacation during that time. Jen looks like an ass because of mis-communication with her HUSBAND.
- Needed to go to my Dad's to pick up boxes, said we'd take them out for dinner. Dad starts rattling off fast food places. I'm like...someplace without a drive through? Picks a place, we move on.
- Hand on the door when he says, this place is sooo cool you can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. Jen and Mike both have deer in headlight look (Waves hands...severe peanut allergy here and I don't have to ingest it to have a reaction), think to myself; how the F do we get out of this without me looking like a whiney person?? Proceed inside and keep mouth shut popping two preventative benadryl's. Dad proceeds to eat peanuts, enjoying himself because he can toss them on the floor...I'm trying to not touch anything. He says he'll make sure he washes his hands before getting in the truck so there's no transfer on the door handle. Think to self, Ok you get it BUT...you're missing a major chunk of this...I keep my mouth shut.
- Get in truck, proceed to scratch every orafice of my body that I can get to. Go to grocery store with Mike, walk around like I'm drunk and yet I've only had raspberry lemonade. Come home, get out of truck, throw up. Get in house, Mike prepares me a bucket for just in case. Mike questions if Epi Pen is needed.
- Go to Bed.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Sucked. We'll leave it at that. I had a very long winded woe-is-me post typed up and then I realized...no one wants to hear this shit. So I'll just hit a few points and put that day behind me.