Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2001 - Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

I love this tree skirt. I made a few for gifts and also one for our tree at work. Do I have pictues? Yeah...no. Wherever they are, they're all together. Most of the quilt pictures from the end of 2001 through 2005 are in a box together somewhere because I only have a smattering of shots here and there. There were quite a few baby quilts and quilts for other gifts. So don't be surprised when these pictures seem to take big leaps in age.

Tree Skirt



5 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh, I love it! My mom would go wild over that, she just loves snowmen!
Kristie

Regina said...

That is so great - is it appliqué? I love the boldness of it. I still want to do a gingerbread one for mine - someday.

kt said...

I'm going to have to do a tree skirt. this will be the first time in about three to four years that we've been able to put up our "christmas tree/hanukkah bush". I've not ever attempted applique before - it scares me. otherwise I'd totally copy yours - it's super cute! :) looks like it was pretty easy, too (minus the applique part).

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh this one is great! It must look awesome! You sure do get a lot more done than I do....
I've gotta work on that....
Regina

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I love it!! My Christmas theme is Snowmen! Everyone else had theirs before I actually had a place to call my own so Santa and Gingerbread men were already taken by my brothers.. So I picked snowmen

Heather