Monday, June 16, 2008

2002 - 1-2-3-4 Adorable Baby Quilts

Ok, I don't have pictures of all 4. I only have pictures of 2 of them and the other you'll see a few days from now.

Why 4 of the same quilt? I bought a bunch of pastel fat quarters from the same line and didn't realize how much I would get out of that fabric so the project grew and grew and grew. Unfortunately I don't have a GOOD picture of any of them which is still better than the two that I have NO picture of. The quilts are a LOT more colorful.

This particular one is for my cousin Tracey's daughter Alli. Alli also got her Big Girl Quilt from me last summer.



Alli's Baby Quilt

The other matching quilts went to my neice Abby, our friends Daughter Ana and a co-workers daughter Olivia.

On the day I gave Alli's baby quilt, I gave her older sister Sammi her Big Girl Quilt. It's a Double Pinwheel from an Eleanor Burns book. The blue fabric has cute little bugs on it. Her mom had painted a white picket fence on the walls in her room with additional bugs and butterflies. It's the most awesome little girl room.


Sammi's Double Pin Wheel





4 comments:

Moneik said...

The quilts are beautiful! I know they were all well used and loved by the recipients.

Kristie said...

Very Pretty! You always do such a wonderful job!
Kristie

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I haven't seen those in so long I forgot what they looked like.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

What beautiful quilts! I'm sure that Sammi's room was amazing.

Heather