Sunday, June 22, 2008

2003 - A Wedding Quilt gone amuck

I'm not naming names here. Let's just say this was a wedding gift for another neighbor and leave it at that. Let's just say that I haven't spoken to this neighbor since her son was born and I sort of think it's because I didn't come with a baby quilt in hand.

A bit persnickty of sorts. A tad non-quilt worthy. So in my world, kind of funny that I'm first realizing NOW that one of the blocks is in their backwards. Subliminal teaching of humility perhaps?

We'll leave it at that.


Jackie & Tony's Log Cabin - Wedding Gift



NO, you didn't blink and miss something. The next installment of "This Old Quilt"will be coming to you from 2005. As I said earlier...the pictures from a few years are MIA.

2 comments:

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I give up I can't find the wrong block.

Moneik said...

Maybe you subconsiously planned it that way. There are a lot of unquilt worthy people in this world.