Sunday, June 1, 2008

May Quilting Accomplishments

This months Accomplishments while on the brink of insanity:

  1. Assembled, Quilted, Bound Shell's Wedding Quilt
  2. Made two matching Pillow Cases and two maching Pillow Shams
  3. Switched from a 2 bedroom townhouse to a three bedroom townhouse...still haven't moved.
  4. Car died and was stuck in the garage; got it fixed.
  5. Tried to teach the second half of my purse class only to find Frank's closed for the night.
  6. Surprised Mike with an Ipod Nano.
  7. Peace on Earth Quilt Top.

Wow...it was a sad month. I just want to move. I'm so tired of saying, "When I move I can do this, that or the other thing."

July, my sights are set on July!!!

3 comments:

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Soon, the moving day will come soon and then look out world think of the quilts she'll be pumping out.

Moneik said...

I know there's no way I'm going to win the July contest. You'll be so deprived in May-June that you sew several hours every day and beat both Jill and I.

jillquilts said...

Yikes, this was a sad month! Here's to June being better!