Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wow, Crocs Galore!!!

We were driving out to Shopko last night and as we passed the outlet mall Mike noticed that they had a Crocs store. I HAD to stop!!




SN851418







SN851419







SN851420







SN851421



I couldn't believe it, so many crocs in one place!!!!





Then we moved along to Shopko and picked up some cabinets for our kitchen.






So at least we gained some cabinet space.

On our way home, we stopped at the townhouse. Low and behold, the cleaning woman that was supposed to come; the one who our moving things in hinges upon never cleaned yesterday afternoon like she was supposed to. So who knows. All I know is we're both off of work and just cooling our heels waiting to be given the green light to start moving. At this point, they could have just knocked money off of our rent and told us to clean it. We'd be done by now.


11 comments:

kt said...

CROC STORE?!?! I would be in absolute heaven. all I wear are crocs (thanks to early onset plantar fascitis - I'm only 27!). did you know they have croc golf shoes (a must have for me).

your cabinets look fabulous too... das and I (or just me, ha ha) are interested in something like that for our kitchen in the new house. we'll see... I hope you can move soon. I'm biting my nails waiting to see pictures of (and ideas from) your new sewing room! :)

Regina said...

Nice cabinets -wish we had that store here!!!

jillquilts said...

I can't believe that you are now just waiting on the cleaning? Are you calling over there every 10 minutes asking if it is done yet???

CatQuilter said...

And I can't believe you didn't buy any crocs! LOL!!!!

Suzan said...

Does that sign say Crocs for $19.95?? I would have loaded up my car!!

Kristie said...

Wow, that is like Croc Heaven! Love your new cabinets! I can't wait until you have everything settled and moved in.
Kristie

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Excellent cabinets. Those are really going to be nice in the new place. You left that place without a new pair of crocs. Was it because you couldn't decide? Too many choices????
Regina

Moneik said...

The crocs store sounds awesome. I thought of you today at Bass Pro Shops. They have a huge selection of crocs.

Michelle said...

I love your cabinets! And I know you must have just absolutely gone ga ga over those crocs!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

She forgot to mention she left with a new pair of navy crocs and I have a new pair of slip on crocs like a wedge but without the wedge you know what I mean?

quiltin cntrygrl said...

my goodness! I have 2 pairs of croc like shoes but I would have loved it if we had a store like that here. And the cabinets I'm sure are aswesome

Heather