Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yoda...I like Yoda




Star Wars Horoscope for Sagittarius



You are superbly wise and have been known to spread your wisdom widely.

You are impatient and pushy when people take your teachings too lightly.

And your philosophical side always peeks through.



Star wars character you are most like: Yoda



Truth be told, I think Yoda would be an awesome name for a dog with funny ears. Only the minute I'd name a dog Yoda, I'd be branded for life as a total Star Wars fanatic...and I'd rather be a quilt fanatic. Hmmm, Maybe Jack for a name. Nickname, Ripper.



Anywho, the move...yeah now pushed to freaking next Wednesday. We can get our keys and get our washer and dryer delivered but we can't take occupancy until Wednesday because their maintenace man is on vacation and needs to fix some things first. Seriously? Come on already. I'd like to have THIS weekend to do my moving.

5 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I was at my old vets office one day. As you know, I'm an animal freak, four dogs, parrot currently. Anyway...this guy was hollering for his dog who had gone behind the counter. You know those little dogs with all the wrinkles? Lots and lots of wrinkles. I can't think of the name. So he's hollering this name over and over and I'm thinking "what a terrible name for a dog". When I finally saw it...the name was perfect. It was "Raisin". I was just glad he didn't pick Prune. I thought it was so cute!
Regina

Regina said...

...can you move some things and just not stay there??? Ugh - I hope you can get this over with and get back to life!!!

You just need to get two dogs - Stack and Slash! Of course this comes from the Mommy of cats Joel and Maggie - can you tell what I was watching that year?!??!?

Michelle said...

So, did you scream when you heard Wednesday? What is it that the repairman has to fix? Can't he fix it with you in there? What if this repair needed done months after you were moved in? Would you have to move out for him to fix it? As Winnie the Pooh would say....'Oh, Bother!
Michelle

Carol Van Rooy said...

Could you imagine the list of names you could come up with?!?
bobbin, sidewinder, sandwich, bias, HST (hmmmm.... almost sounds like a sexually transmitted disesase).

Funny, I realized the other day that John's step dad thought our dogs name was PeeWee.

We always thought it was a joke to him until he asked about us getting her spaded and replied... "I always thought PeeWee was a boy!!!".

jillquilts said...

Wednesday?? That sucks! Can you start moving boxes in? I would want to do that.