Thursday, July 24, 2008

100,000th Visitor

After work tonight I went over to Patched Works for Chelsy and Jessie's graduation party. The ladies had all made quilt blocks for a graduation quilt for each of them before I had started there. They were both sooo excited about their quilts. Terri made them each a pillow case but instead of a flange she used giant rick rack. It was beyond cute and it's something I have to do and soon!!!


When I got home I continued on with hand sewing my binding on my Moda-U Post Card quilt. It's taking long enough but I'll get there sooner or later!!!


I'm happy to report that Moneik was my 100,000th visitor. It's fitting because we met right at the time we each started our quilt blogs and found that we had a lot in common including our sewing machines. She even made a .jpg file of the counter for me!!

Here's a picture of her prize. A Flirtations Charm Pack and a spool of Aurifil thread.

Enjoy! I'll get your prize out shortly. =)

3 comments:

Moneik said...

Oh I'm so excited about my prize! I've always wanted to try that thread and mom was just commenting tonight that I should make a charm pack bag with her!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Moneik. I enjoy reading your blog Jen. I check it daily. You are an inspiration!!

Regina said...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer quilter!!!