Friday, July 4, 2008

2nd Friday BOM Blocks

Believe it or not, I'm all caught up with them. I sort of slacked off. I was all caught up with the first four; doing them as we got them. Then in February I don't remember why I didn't do that one. March, not sure why I didn't do that one either. April, I missed BOM because of the quilt show in Rosemont. May I went to but didn't have time to do the block because of packing. June, I didn't go to BOM because we were moving. I'm ready to go now for the July block but we don't go to get it for another two weeks.

Here's the blocks:


Wendy BOM #5



Wendy BOM #6



Wendy BOM #7



Wendy BOM #8



Wendy BOM #9



This link will take you to the album with all 9 blocks that I've made so far: Image hosted by Webshots.com
by Cre8tiveQuilter

Now if I can get my BOM that I'm doing through Bits and Pieces started and caught up I'll be in business. I can't even tell you how many of those I've got to do. I think I'll work on those either tomorrow or Sunday.

This contest is the greatest thing. I didn't get to sew much in May and not at all in June, so this was just what I needed. I really feel like I'm getting things done!


5.75 Hours Completed at time of Entry.
24.50 Total hours for the month of July.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Slow down girl the others need to catch up LOL .How do you find the time to do so much ?

jillquilts said...

OMG! I love those blocks! I love the colors - they are awesome! And your piecing is great!

I know what you mean about the contest keeping you on your toes. I finished a quilt and a top yesterday and made great progress on my mom's big shirt. I am down to just the collar on the shirt and it will be done. I have no idea what I will work on next!

You are doing a great job! I wonder where Moneik is....

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Way to go. It's amazing to watch you sew. Ladies in the time she made all those blocks I was stuck on one stupid block that took me 6 hours because of all the ripping I had to do. I get tired just watching her.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Do you know that song that goes "Nobody does it better?"? That's you! Go get 'em, Jen!

Moneik said...

You're making me tired! I can't believe how much you are getting done. They do look great though... all this time sewing and no time to chat...