Friday, July 4, 2008

Moda U Post Card Quilt

Wahoooooo!! I got another quilt done on the frame. I got another 3 hours in for today. And it's only 4pm. Muah ha ha hahaha ha. Holly is freaking out because kids are lighting off bottle rockets. It's too nice to have the air conditioning on. Mom's got a picture of her. At one point she was between my batting and my fabric totes under the frame. Hopefully she'll put it up on her blog.


SN851540


SN851542

Well, now it's time to pull the machine off of the frame and start sewing something else. I'm not sure what to work on. Maybe some blocks for my block of the month quilts. I'm VERY behind on those!!!



3 Hours Completed at time of Entry.
18.75 Total hours for the month of July.

8 comments:

jillquilts said...

Um, you SUCK!!

Suzan said...

I LOVE this quilt! (And I don't think you suck!) Keep up the pace!!

Amelia said...

Very pretty...keep up the spirit in this race...

amelia

Regina said...

It's beautiful! And it's still anyone's game!!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yep...still out there in the lead. The quilt is wonderful! Hang in there...you can beat them!

jillquilts said...

Yeah, whatev! I do like this quilt though.

Diane said...

Like this quilt!

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! Greets from Finland! I love the quilt! It's fantastic!!! It's so nice to find other quilters from the other side of the world! :)