Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday Night Survivor Sweat Shoppe

I worked today so I felt as if I was at a disadvantage hours wise. I'm not sure what to do about that!! I came home and I was crabby so I needed a nap. Holly and I napped for about an hour and a half. I got up around 7 and started to sew. Mom came over, we ate this awesome dinner that Mike made for us. Bacon Wrapped Filets, water chestnuts and grilled potatoes. YUM. Then it was back to Quilt Studio West.

I started things up with my block of the month that we're doing at Bits & Pieces. It's called A Kaleidoscope of Kolor. I'm using navy blue as my background; mom is using off white. I can't for the life of me remember if we started it in February or March so I can't tell if I'm missing any of the blocks. We're working out of order so I guess I'll have to email Kelly to find out. The first set I worked on was actually two blocks.

SN851554

Then I started working on the second month which actually is comprised of 16 log cabin blocks. I only got about half way done before I called it quits for the night around midnight.

SN851555

I will finish up the log cabin blocks tomorrow and then hope to get two more months done so I can move onto another project. Not yet sure what that will be.


5.25 Hours Completed at time of Entry.
28.75 Total hours for the month of July.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

I had survivor sweat shop at my house too... can't imagine how far ahead of me you would be if you hadn't worked!

Diane said...

I am tired just reading your posts. You amaze me!