Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stitch And Pitch

Tonight was Stitch and Pitch at the ballpark. I was glad to be going this year. We had a cookout and roasted smores. Frank is SOOOOO going to kill Julie for putting quilts all over his truck!!





SN851563

Of course, Amy S. came with the most awesome Brewer quilt in hand. That's hers above. That's way better than the one I made for Mike. This one has the racing sausages on it and everything! Our group made it onto the Jumbo-tron because of her quilt. Of course you only saw my hands which was fine by me!!

I took my Fresh Squeezed Wallhanging to bind while at the game. I have a picture of proof somewhere...I think it might be on my mom's camera. I did manage to get 2.5 hours of sewing in at the game. At least I do have a picture of us all at the game.




SN851566

Julie brought a project for all those in our group that didn't bring their own. She had them making Yo-Yo's for a quilt. Jen my evil twin had never made a yo-yo using a yo-yo maker before. Somehow she managed to sew the excess fabric into the yo-yo, I whipped out my camera and snapped it's picture...the next picture I have is of her flipping me off. Giggle. I won't be mean...I'll leave them off the blog!

Although the Brew Crew lost we had a great time. They even gave us Stitch and Pitch Hats!


SN851570



Once at home, I put in another hour of hand sewing. I'm on the last side of the wallhanging and then I need to tack the hanging sleeves down.

Can you believe I'm at 50 hours for the month?

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Looks like you had a great time at the game! I think we are all going to beat Gina's 70 hours this month! We're on a roll and I think we can all do over 100!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I still can't believe we sat at a Brewer game and worked on sewing projects. Lots and lots of fun.