Sunday, July 27, 2008

Will run for Pancakes

Holly was excited as we had pancakes for breakfast. She gets SOOOO excited. She doesn't get much in the lines of people food but there's not much to a pancake. I've gotta get a video of her doing it once, she hops up and down and runs around. Yeah, that's a lot of movement for our girl. She's just not much into running!!

Mike was off to the Brewer Game and I got right to work in my sewing room. I put the header on the shower curtain that I'm making. I didn't take it's picture because it looks pretty much the same as before; the header only ended up being 2 inches high because the shower curtain was already the right size. My backing fabric is already washed and ironed so it's just waiting now to be quilted.

Since I have like 12 baby quilts to get made I decided to cut up and sew another Yellow Brick road quilt. I know, I do this pattern way too often but it's so easy for a baby quilt. Think of it this way; if you had 12 to make you'd probably use a super simple pattern too!!!




SN851688





SN851689


Next I came to the realization that I needed something small to work on to take to the next days Brewer Game. Hmmmm. I decided to trace the pattern pieces and iron on some heat and bond so that I can cut little pieces out for a Christmas McKenna Ryan Wallhanging.



SN851695

I also threw the binding on my circle wall hanging. Yes, I've yet to quilt the circles with the circle stitcher but at least the binding is ready for hand sewing if I need it.

I hand sewed for a bit on my Moda U Post card Quilt. The binding is now completely sewn down and I only have about 20 more inches on the hanging sleeve.

Next up for assembly was April's T-shirt quilt. I got it this far before going to bed:


SN851696

All in all Sunday brought me 11.75 hours.

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Looks like you'll have plenty to keep you busy at the game tonight. I think the baby quilt is so cute! I like that pattern too. I could make it a lot. Oh wait I do too!

Hazel said...

The T-shirt quilt is awesome , April will love it .

Suzan said...

I know how you feel about YBR...sadly, I need to make a quilt to "match" the one I already have for my guest room and I can't find my pattern anywhere! I NEVER should have started packing!!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Keep on going. April is going to love her quilt.

Michelle said...

What is it about pancakes that attracts Holly? She is so sweet. Your baby quilt is adorable.
Michelle