Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2006 - Christmas gifts for Mom and Me

My Mom had purchased her 6600 in September of 2006. Now we each had the same machine. To me that's cool because she and her mom used to have the same machine and now me and my mom had the same machine. I decided to make us a bunch of sewing items for Christmas.

I made us each a bag for our Ott Lights.


Mom's Mini Ott Lite BagJen's Ott Lite Bag



Bags for our irons.

Mom's Iron Bag Jen's Iron Bag

Pockets for our sewing machines (but I can't find the picture for hers. It's the same red as everything else)


Jen's Sewing Machine

Bags for our Clover Irons.


Mom's Clover Iron Bag Jen's Clover Iron Bag

Sewing Machine Covers.



Mom's Sewing Machine Cover


Jen's Sewing Machine Cover

And lastly, roll ups for our Block of the month blocks (But again, I can't find the picture of hers).


Jen's Quilt Block Roll Up


Quilt Block Roll up open

The only item that I had a pattern for was the block roll up. The rest of the items I measured for and made up as I went.

4 comments:

Regina said...

These are great! That's such a neat thing to share!

Moneik said...

What a neat idea! I'm sure she really appreciated the items and gets good use out of them.

Candace said...

Wow, those are so nice. I'll bet your mother loves them even more since you made them for her.

em's scrapbag said...

Way to go! You're amazing!