Thursday, August 14, 2008

2006 - Halloween Wallhangings

Yeah....I like Halloween Too!!

This one is for my cubical at work:


Halloween 06 Work Wall Hanging



And this one is for our door...talk about insanity!! I should have just heat and bonded and forgot about appliqueing it!!


Halloween Wall Hanging

Honestly though, why do we applique some of the things we do? I could get a lot more adorable wall hangings done if I didn't actually applique them. By the time I get around to finishing the applique the holiday is over or that type of cutsie applique is no longer 'in.' If I just used some ultra hold heat and bond and called it a day, I'd have quite a few more nice holiday items. It's not like these projects are going to be thrown into a quilt show or thrown into the washer. At best the dust gets vacuumed off of them.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Wowsers! I can't believe all the work you put into that wall hangin. It looks great. I don't have any halloween stuff.

Candace said...

I guess it's because we have to make ourselves happy. They are very cute, and you will enjoy them for years.