Saturday, August 2, 2008

2006 - Rubber Ducky, You're the One....

You make bathtime so much fun! Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

My Mom's bathroom is done all in rubber duckies so I made her this little wall hanging which didn't turn out quite how I had planned. I didn't quite think about how the black fabric would show through the yellow. I'm thinkin she doesn't like it when she really should just say so; it won't hurt my feelings. She didn't even hang it. I mean who doesn't hang their kids' art work? I'm just kidding Mom!!!


Rubber Ducky Wall hanging



3 comments:

KyQuiltlady said...

The black fabric showing through the yellow makes the duck look more like a real duck.
Brenda

Moneik said...

It's interesting what we learn by doing projects. I wouldn't have thought about that either. Still cute though.

Luv to quilt said...

I think the ducky is cute