Monday, August 25, 2008

Allergic to Shrimp =(

I promised a finished picture of the baby quilt and here it is:



IMG_1409

I also finally put the final stitches in the hanging sleeves of my wallhanging and hung it up right away in Quilt Studio East.


SN851804

That's it; that's all there is to report. Mike bought a few shrimp for us to have with dinner for me to 'try.' Yeah I think it's time we just accept the fact that I can't eat them anymore. I didn't finish the rest of my dinner, I sat down at the kitchen table and well it's currently 5am on Tuesday...I guess I had a wee bit of an allergic reaction because that means I've been asleep since about 7pm. I'm now waiting for Mike to get up so I can attempt to tackle Kristie's quilt for an hour before work.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

How terrible! I sure hope you are ok!! Just feel better, don't worry about the quilt right now.
Kristie

Moneik said...

Oh that's terrible. I hope you are feeling better today.

KyQuiltlady said...

Hope you are feeling much better now. Beautiful baby quilt and wall hanging.