Sunday, August 31, 2008

August Quilting Accomplishments

  1. Got acquainted with my new Babylock Quilters Choice Pro and Grace Sure Stitch.
  2. Quilted two construction panels for baby gifts.
  3. Organized my fabric stash.
  4. Quilted, bound, labeled and gifted the Sweet Baby Jane Quilt.
  5. Pieced and assembled the Let it Snow quilt top.
  6. Quilted, bound and labeled April's T-Shirt Quilt.
  7. Made a Pink Batik Stitchin Chix Bag.
  8. Made one block for my Friday BOM quilt.
  9. Made a 'You've got the Notions' Stitchin Chix Bag.
  10. Quilted, Bound, Labeled and gifted a Cute YBR Baby Quilt.
  11. Quilted, Bound and hung a silly fat quarter wallhanging in QSE.
  12. Made 8 pillow cases including one for mom and I.
  13. Made the center medallion for my Friday BOM Quilt.
  14. Quilted Kristie's Bargello.
  15. Assembled what I could of my Friday BOM Quilt.
  16. Worked on my Pink and Black Packages Quilt
  17. Cut some circles for Heather's Yo-Yo's.

It wasn't as productive a month as July's Quilt Survivor but I still got a heck of a lot accomplished. September's theme is going to be to work on and finish things that will decorate our home.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

You got so much done this month! I wish I could say the same. I think it was my month to relax. Maybe after I'm settled in to my new jobs I'll sew more.