Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday!! Friday!!

Anyone else have a hard time coming up with fun blog titles? Once in a while the title is just not obvious!! Too bad there's not a random blog post title generator like there's the random number generators. Anywho...I'm SOOOOO glad it's friday. It was a LONG work week.


I've been working on a quilt for PW but the focus fabric wasn't in yet. I had gotten the quilt as far as I could earlier in the week and the fabric was due in on Friday. It came in and since we had block of the month after work my Mom offered to run and get it since she gets out of work earlier than me. So she did and then she picked me up for BOM. Before we got there I said; we're not going out afterwards right? Right. We agreed, because I needed to go home and work on this quilt. Yet, who was the first one to say, are we going out? ME. Somedays I'm a dumba$$. We had a great time and made Maureen turn bright red. Giggle. By the time we got home it was about 10:30 and I started on the quilt. I worked on it until 2:30am but it turned out fabulously!! I love, love LOVE IT. I’m addicted to snowflakes if you haven’t figured that out by now from reading my blog. Oh, and can I say; I LOVE working with batiks?



SN851767



SN851771



Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?? I LOVE IT!!!


8 comments:

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Oh I can't wait to see this one in person it turned out FANTASTIC. I agree the snowflake fabric ROCKS.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Oh I can't wait to see this one in person it turned out FANTASTIC. I agree the snowflake fabric ROCKS.

Kristie said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love it!!!
Kristie

Suzan said...

OMG! This quilt is gorgeous! I mean, seriously!

jillquilts said...

It gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person in October! Woo hoo!!!

Carol VR said...

If I didn't know that was a quilt I'd of thought it was a pice of flooring. The colours match so precisely.

Great work!!!

Moneik said...

It's an absolutely lovely quilt and I love the focus fabric. How cool is that! I think batiks are awesome.

Bethany said...

It's going to look fabulous when you finish it!