Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics

Is anyone else out there watching the Olympics? I LOVE the Olympics but I gotta tell you, 5 hours at night? A couple hours during the day? Who has time to watch that or the space on their DVR?? I'm probably a network nightmare but using the DVR to it's fullest extent. I set up Olympics as a series. Then I sit and watch it in FAST FORWARD! You heard me right. If I want to see something, I stop and play it at normal speed. Otherwise it's flying by at 3X the speed. I still get to see everything. Swimming events go faster than the world record times! Uneven bars and rings; boy those people can flip around. I did watch the diving at a normal speed and some of the gymnastics but I got to tell you, fast forward watching is really the only way to make it through the Olympics in this day and age!!

3 comments:

jillquilts said...

I <3 the Olympics, too! I watched a little last night of the US male gymnasts kicking butt. Love the bulging muscles! And the tight, skin hugging pants. Yum!! he he he

Moneik said...

Hmmm. I think I'm missing something. I haven't watched any yet, but I have been gone, so I may need to check it out tonight after BB10.

kt said...

omg. olympic fever is *killing* me. (sigh) I am so tired in the morning... two nights ago it was watching the swimming relay reverse the trash-talk on france, then last night it was mens' gymnastics (holy muscles batman!). tonight is womens' gymnastics. I don't know if I can handle it. :)