Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quilt Tested, Holly Approved

Before I left for work I loaded my shower curtain onto the frame. I was dying to start but I really had to go to work!

I finally remembered to bring home the snowflake quilt so that I can put the binding on it. I quickly did that before going to my dad's for a cookout. I decided that I should hand sew the binding...yeah I think I'm nuts. So that will be my big project this next coming week. I'd like to take it back to work by Friday/Saturday.

By the time I got home from the cookout I was toast. I was just so exhausted so I went to bed and called it a day.

I'll leave you all with a funny picture. Imagine if you will, Mike sitting on the couch on the right side. Holly on the left side. I come downstairs to have Mike take a picture of Kristie's quilt and the BOM. As I'm holding the BOM up, Holly scoots over and rests her head on Kristie's quilt...as if to claim it. We were both laughing so hard. It's at an odd angle because Mike was holding the camera up in the air trying to catch the picture without her moving.


SN851813



So there you go Kristie...your quilt has been Holly approved.


1 comment:

Moneik said...

What a cute picture! I know Missy likes to give her approval too.