Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feeling run down

I was up pretty early this morning; around 5. I even thought it was Friday all over again. I didn't want to fall back asleep and then be late for work. Then I realized it was Saturday and I didn't need to be at work until 10. I decided to load one of Ethan's baby quilts on the frame. It went so easy that I loaded the other one as well. They still need binding but that's no biggie.

On the turtle quilt I did loop de loops.


SN851838



On the Paddington Bear quilt I stippled.


SN851840

I got them both done in two hours. That includes the time to load the quilts!!

I worked all day, it was kind of hectic. I was the only one who knew the register so I was up there quite a bit. Mike picked me up from work and we were off to the Brewers Game. I was tired; tired from not sleeping well, from getting up early, working all day...I was just beat. Then I just started not feeling too great. We stayed the whole game but man. I just wanted to sleep. We got home about 8:30 and I actually went right to bed. So much for putting the binding on the quilts!

8 comments:

Kristie said...

The quilts look great!!! I have a new nephew coming in November!! I have one top ready to be quilted for him. I really need to get to it soon because my SIL have had her other 2 a few weeks early!! The turtle quilt is soooo cute!

Everyone gets tired from time-to-time! I don't think you have ever recovered from your move!! Maybe you need to take a break for a little while!
Kristie

Debi said...

Both quilts are adorable Jen. Take care of yourself so that you don't get sick.

Sandi said...

Wow anyone that gets as much done in such a short time and works so hard probably is entitled to get tired. Just take care and rest up.

Bella said...

You get so much done! and both of those baby quilts are too cute! You are entitled to some 'rest'...

Moneik said...

Wow! Your quilts are beautiful! The quilting looks great on them. I was absolutely beat on Sat. night too! We had strip club and I was exhausted from working so hard.

Suzan said...

The quilts look terrific - I love the one with the turtle. Hope you are feeling better today!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Well Jen...with all your free time, when are you going to do an applique tutorial so mine will look like that. I still can't do it!
Those words are wonderful!
Regina`

Vera said...

Too cute. I bought that magazine so I can make the turtle quilt. Now I just to need to find the time to make it. Yours turned out adorable.