Saturday, September 27, 2008

And that is all I've got to say about that...

On Friday Night, Mom, Mike and I went to the Brewer Game. We played the Cubs and could possibly get the wild card slot for the playoffs. It was the most awesome game I've been to in a long, long, long time. We beat the Cubs, the Mets lost. But, for Saturday's games the Brewers lost and the Mets won so we're back to being tie for the Wild Card Slot.

I worked all day on Saturday. Afterwards we went to my Uncle Bob's surprise 70th Birthday/Retirement party. It was a nice party but wow...I gotta say, my family gets stranger and stranger as the years go on. I think we could be in the running for most drama filled. I think we're getting to the point where we could fill a Jerry Springer episode. As Forrest Gump would say, "And that's all I've got to say about that."

I came home and decided to mellow out by working on my Halloween Quilt and watching Dawson's Creek. I got quite a few rows of squares together. I think I might have enough, we'll see though; I have a lot of fabric yet that I could use. I might have to make some table runners or something to use it up!

FYI, I have the finished part folded up, these are the rows that aren't sewn together yet.

SN852019



4 comments:

Regina said...

I am loving this quilt - but I am a big fan of orange (go Clemson) and Halloween. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Kristie said...

Such a cute Halloween quilt! I love it!
Kristie

Moneik said...

The quilt looks great. The oranges are way out there, but they look good together.

jillquilts said...

Love the quilt. Is it for me??? he he he