Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September Quilting Accomplishments

I'm curious to see what all ends up on this list. I have a feeling it's not going to end up being very long.

  1. Quilted, bound and hungny snapshots shower curtain.
  2. Appliqued 6 phrases; Believe, No Excuses, No One Ever Said It Was Going To Be Easy,
  3. Cut out Yo-Yo's and Mailed them to Heather
  4. Pieced, Appliqued, Quilted, Labeled and Bound Ethan's Turtle Quilt
  5. Pieced, Quilted, Labeled and Bound Ethan's Paddington Bear Quilt
  6. Pieced, Quilted, Labeled and Bound Ava's Yellow Brick Road Quilt
  7. Pieced and Assembled the tops for TWO Jellyin Around Baby Quilts
  8. Made Two Rosie the Quilter Run Around Bags
  9. Made a block for the American Heart Association
  10. Assembled two Eclipse Baby Quilts
  11. Bought a small sewing machine named Audrey for workshops and classes
  12. Started a Halloween Quilt
  13. Made 2 blocks for my Quilt Studio East Valance - 1 & 2
  14. Made a halloween apron for work
  15. Quilted two Halloween Wall Hanging Panels
  16. Was a huge loser in the World Series of Strip Poker

Well, I got more accomplished than I thought I did but it still doesn't feel like all that much!!


6 comments:

jillquilts said...

You did get a lot done! I think that I did, too (I listed it out at lunch), but I don't feel like it was all that much!

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

It sure was alot more than I got done.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I can't even bear to read the whole list. You are Prolific! Way to go!
Regina

Infinity Quilter said...

You put my list to shame. Don't sell yourself short, you got lots done last month!

Linda said...

Wow - you did get alot done! And... you even had time to post wonderful pictures for us (I still am in love with your shower curtain btw! lol) and write about each project! Want to come organize & finish my sewing accomplishments? LOL I have started and set aside every project for 3 months!
Linda

Debi said...

Jen, I would like to invite you and you Mom to visit http://fallintofallquilters.blogspot.com/. I am hosting a quilt blogger giveaway with 40 participants giving away prizes. Come on over and enter the fantastic drawings.