Monday, September 29, 2008

The World Series of Strip Poker

The World Series of Strip Poker was played tonight at Patched Works. I was the FIRST ONE OUT.!! We had two tables. We each started with 100 strips; no more, no less.

After the first round I was down to 49 strips and halfway through the second round I was done for. I couldn't even tell you who won.

It was a TON of fun though. Met a lot of quilters that I hadn't met before.

I've had quite a few comments on my blog latley that I've wanted to respond to but can't because there are no email addresses listed. Sooooo, if you check and you don't have one listed you might want to change that in your profile. You can even set up an email address just for comments if you don't want your real one getting out. =)

204 days until the 3rd Annual St. Jude Quilt Retreat!! Ok, it's actually a few days more away but I counted from the day I pull out of my driveway and head to Jills!!

3 comments:

Moneik said...

Sounds like a great time and it's always so much fun to meet other quilters.

jillquilts said...

Man, out in the second round?!!? And I am just counting down until October 17! 16 more days!!!

Kathleen said...

How is this game played? Sounds like a great one. My count down is 7 more days for the UFO girls' retreat in Bodega Bay, CA. Yea!!! Having fun visitng your site.