Friday, October 31, 2008

Ethan's Phrases

Wow, I feel like I've been working on these for an eternity and it's only been since the second week in September. They're finally finished and will get shipped out to my cousin Erin this week.

Now keep in mind...I didn't come up with the phrases, I just made what was emailed to me. =) These are phrases that they have picked up along the way; from coaches they liked, parents, etc.

I even hand sewed all the binding down, can you believe it?

SN852236



SN852237



SN852238



SN852239



SN852240



SN852242


This project also reminded me of a lot of applique tips that I've forgotten along the way. You don't use a skill for a while, you begin to forget the small things that matter most.




1 comment:

butrfly2200 said...

Jen , are these all separate or together as a wall hanging. I can see alot of possibilities for these but I'll likely never get around to doing anything with the idea. Is it ok with you if I do use the idea some day in the future? I'm really behind in blogging and reading. I've been playing to many games instead. Some sewing but not alot.
:)Carol