Saturday, October 25, 2008

Maureen and Mom came over tonight to sew. Maureen brought Emma with her and a bracelet for me. It's sparkly and the picture doesn't do it any justice. It's Swarovsky Crystals. It has a magnetic clasp...it's awesome!!!

Maureen also brought with her all of the things that she worked on while she was at her retreat last weekend. Holy cow!! Set that woman free and she can quilt like the wind!!!! I bow to her! Giggle.

While she was here we gave her blog a makeover and made it a new header, new name, new web address. She'll be getting posts posted shortly.

As far as quilting is concerned. I put the binding on the three phrases that I have left for Ethan. Now I just need to hand sew them down which I'll do this next week during my lunch breaks. I also got the binding on the BQ2 quilt. I'll get that sewn down tomorrow. The Feeling Groovy Quilt came back from the quilter and it looks awesome. I need to get the binding on that and then it can go hang in the shop.

I didn't get much sewing done but I did quite a bit of tracing. I'm starting a new baby quilt tomorrow for our friends Greg and Lisa. I wanted to do something a little more special for them because they helped us move. Mike and Greg are going to go to Minnesota next weekend to visit Laura and Chris and to deliver the BQ2 quilt, I'd like to be able to send the baby quilt along for Greg and Lisa at the same time so it will be a busy week in the Cre8tive Quilter Studios!!!

1 comment:

Carol VR said...

Is this a brand new blog for Maureen and if so will she be sharing the address???