Friday, October 3, 2008

Midnight Maddness

Tonight was Midnight Maddness at Patched Works. We sew from 5 until 11. There were some ahhhh, INTERESTING conversations. And yet; I could see having those same conversations with my Prolific Online Quilters who are going to Retreat in April. Giggle.

I did get a lot done though. I put the binding on the Moon and Star quilt. This quilt pattern is from the book Quilts, Bibs and Blankies, OH MY! by Kim Schaefer.



SN852020




SN852022




SN852023



I cut the fabric for a quilt called Feeling Groovy and then I made the third of six blocks for my 6 block window valance.




SN852026



SN852024




Oh, and I totally forgot, I straightened out my curtains for my living room. I can finally get them sewn and hung. It was a super productive night!!




2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Now you know we are all dying to know what the "topics" of those conversations were. I love your quilt. Tell me...are those moons and stars APPLIQUE'D on there? Haaahahaha! You're curtain is going to be fabulous, Jen!
Regina

jillquilts said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see how the apartment is coming together when I get there in 11 days!