Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Part 3

Well, I don't know what happened but we sure don't have many pictures from Saturday night!

Jen & my Mom came over to sew. We made drinks that Jill and I have now named "Cheech Splash." Here's the recipe:

-1 box Jello (We used sugar free). Boil 2 cups of water, stir in jello. Add 1 cup Peach Schnapps to mix. Refrigerate to set.

Cut up Jello into little squares. Put a bunch of them in your glass, pour Cherry 7-Up on top and a few ice cubes if desired. We also added a shot of peach schnapps to each drink. Add a good sized straw to your glass (We recommend McDonalds straws) and drink away allowing the Jello to shoot through your straw.

It's lots of fun. Don't knock it till you've tried it.




SN852113





100_0990





100_0993





Ok, saying she was drunk would be soooooo far from the truth it isn't even funny but that montage of pictures sure was fun. It's not a drink to get drunk on, it's just a little added fun. Obviously my mom liked hers so much she hugged it. Giggle.




Mike, the man who loves big dogs made friends with the "Ninja's." They loved sitting on his lap.





SN852119




My big accomplishment for Saturday night was these two bats and a paper pieced star.





SN852130




SN852129



6 comments:

jillquilts said...

Love the block! Love the splashes!! I think that I need to make one tonight! Or at least have some ready to enjoy on Saturday when I get back from working at My Quilt Shop! giggle

Carol VR said...

I love the picture of your mom hugging her drink as though someone might otherwise steal it....Jen?!?

Moneik said...

The drinks sound like so much fun! I'm sure your mom was keeping it away from you. :) So much fun... so little time.

Christine said...

Love the sign! Too funny.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

That recipe ROCKS. Now I have to make jello and keep it ready for my weekends. Gotta admit I loved the little Ninja's too. So much to do and so little time to have fun in.

Kathy said...

Yummy....recipe sounds really good. I must try it.

NOW, I MUST KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE OF THOSE SIGNS!