Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sniff Sniff, Jill and the Kids went home. =(

Well here it is, the last day of Jill's visit and I'm so sad that she'd gone.



We were a little slow moving in the morning. Both of us had projects we wanted done before she left so we got to work. I finished the four Thangles Blocks. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet but they sure are sharp.



SN852169




SN852170



SN852172



SN852171



SN852174



Here's a picture of our messy work area before the clean up began.



SN852175



SN852176



We headed off for one last meal at IHOP. I do believe that the turtle was satisfied. What do you think?



SN852180



SN852181



As Jill loaded up the car and headed back to Ohio, Holly and I were sad to see our friends leave. I'm already looking forward to next time.


I promised Jill I wouldn't take a nap so I headed up stairs and loaded the BQ2 quilt onto the frame. I started having problems on the second to last pass so I decided to take a break. Giggle...I took a nap.


While I waited for Jill to call saying she made it home, I worked on ripping the threads out of the Halloween quilt. Wow...that is going to take me quite a while!!

2 comments:

jillquilts said...

Dang! That turtle turned out to be a real pig!!! giggle

Regina said...

He's really skinny inside that shell.
What - you did not feed him any chocolate? What kind of quilters/turtle keepers are you? And where was his drink????? Hmm???? I call turtle abuse..! :-)