Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been a little busy

The other night when we were at my Mom's I decided to take a few of her unfinished quilt tops home with me to quilt for her for Christmas. I was originally taking 2 that I bought backings for but the rest of these; I just couldn't stand seeing them go unquilted for another year. Today I quilted the following:


SN852411



SN852415



This one is for my front door once my Harvest hanging comes down:


SN852412



This one will be given to my Grandma as a decoration for her apartment:


SN852413



I got the binding sewn onto my Smores quilt. Wow..it really looks busy in the picture. It's not like that in person. Now I need to decide how to attach the rick rack.


SN852416



7 comments:

Moneik said...

Holy cow! You amaze me with how productive you are. Keep up the great work. They all look wonderful.

Kristie said...

Wow! You really have been busy!! So how many are you going to quilt tomorrow? :)
Kristie

Chelsy said...

I'm so excited to see the rick rack! We're going to be the queens of rick rack with your quilt and my apron!

jillquilts said...

Man, I can't believe that you got all of that quilted! The quilt your mom made looks very cool! Now, go get that rick rack on!

Carla said...

Do you ever sleep???? Oh, to have your energy! Love, love, love that Smore's quilt. Where will the rick rack go?

Debi said...

Wow you have been busy. Sometimes I get in the groove and manage to get 5-6 quilts quilted in one day! They look beautiful.

Regina said...

See what you can do when you get off Facebook!?!? LOL!!!!

Looks awesome -and I LOVE that S'More's quilt!!!