Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just Jellyin Around Again

As promised here is the girl version of the quilt that I showed yesterday.


SN852332



SN852334

I was going to put the Pink as the border but that's a lot of pink on the front if the baby who gets this quilt doesn't have parents that are thrilled with pink. I think the yellow washed it out a bit though. Oh well.

I'm glad to be done with these 4 quilts (2 Eclipse, 2 Jellyin' Around). They've been hanging around in my to be quilted bin for far too long just because they don't thrill me. The labels are on and I can cross them off my list.

I still have 2 more baby quilts that are needing to be quilted. They are construction panels. I should be done with those shortly.

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Another great quilt. I had plans of making one like it, but my bistro quilt took a different turn. I finally got it on the frame tonight and so far I'm loving the quilting on it. I'm using the brown/teal King Tut on it.

Carol VR said...

Completely unrelated, but are you doing the Amaryllis thing again this year.

I just thought of it this evening when I saw the kits out at Walmart.

If so let me know and perhaps we can organize another blog round.

Carol VR said...

Completely unrelated, but are you doing the Amaryllis thing again this year.

I just thought of it this evening when I saw the kits out at Walmart.

If so let me know and perhaps we can organize another blog round.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Love those Jelly quilts. You get so much done! I'm just plugging along here.....
Regina

jillquilts said...

lover-ly quilts! BTW, did you know that they replaced the yellow moons with yellow hourglasses in Lucky Charms?