Friday, November 28, 2008

Reindeer!!

Aren't they cute??

SN852422


There are actually 9 blocks, they're all put together. Next I need to applique their antlers and holly leaves on them and applique their names. Then I can assemble them into a quilt top.



We hit the Black Friday Sales this morning. First up was Walmart when they opened at 5am. Mike was after a Shop Vac and at the last minute I decided to grab a Garmin GPS that was on sale. Our second stop was Kohl's Department store where we bought cheap pillows to put into the pillow shams that I'll be making for our bed. Our last stop was Ace hardware so Mike could buy a set for his Dremel Tool.

My GPS is going to need a name. I've already outfitted it with an Elf voice and a Reindeer icon with a blue lit nose to light my way.

SN852431



8 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Adorable! You are such a goof with the reindeer gps leading you along the snowy trails.....ahahahhahaaa I love it!

jillquilts said...

Reindeer and elf... ha ha ha!

Sharing His Plan said...

I love the Reindeer blocks! Way too cute!!!
*hugs*
Jackie

Libby said...

The quilt is going to be very cute!

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Too cute, you always make the cutest quilts. I finally got fabric for the turtle quilt but haven't had time to make it yet.

Regina said...

Too funny -love the blue nose...is it a "he" elf or a "she" elf voice?

Moneik said...

Love the reindeer! They are super cute. My mom and bro each have a GPS and love them, except in the country. They are pretty much worthless on our gravel roads

vtquilter said...

Very cute! Glad you figured out the pattern.