Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

I just finished hand stitching the binding on my 12 Days of Christmas Wallhanging. It was just a simple panel that I quilted but it's nice to have it finished and hanging on the door already.

I really took the easy way out on this one. My mom bought the full quilt to make. I think I'm going to help her out and cut it out for her...it's as crazy to cut as my Reindeer were.


SN852459



I was looking over my November accomplishments list and when I typed it up, I never realized how crazy it was. I mean, I quilted 17 quilt tops in ONE MONTH! I'm shocked. I truely am.

9 comments:

Rainma said...

Beautiful quilt and don't you just love the cheater panels? They are so fun! You are shocked? You are crazy, 17 quilt tops in a month?? You Rock!

Suzan said...

17 quilted in one month? I don't have the energy to even load half that number much less quilt them!

You are a good daughter to help cut that quilt for your mom. I know she will appreciate your efforts!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I'm not shocked at all! I've come to expect no less from you! You are the woman! Go, Jen!
Love the wallhanging!

jillquilts said...

You show off! Anyway, before you cut the quilt for your mom, check the website for any corrections! Or let me know if I need to do that for you. ;)

Trish said...

17 quilts? I'm not shocked, in fact, I bow to your quilty 'prolificness' (if it's not a real word, it should be... LOL)

Living on the Spit said...

I love you work and this piece is really awe inspiring. I bow down to you often...you are one amazing quilter! I want to be you when I grow up to a real quilter!

Marlene

Moneik said...

17 Quilts! You simply amaze me with all you get done. You've done more in a month than I have in the 5 months I've had mine! The panel looks great. We didn't have many who were jumping to make the quilt using that line. We even offered a class on it.

Quilts by Lisa said...

I am stunned, impressed and all that jazz. 17 tops -- you go, girl! That's wonderful.

Moneik said...

Darn it! I was so trying to resist buying that panel, but you made it look so darn cute! Now when my machine gets fixed I can quilt it and use it for next Christmas.