Monday, December 8, 2008

Baker's Square is Done!!

Wahoo!! I finally finished hand sewing the rick-rack down on my Baker's Square Smore's Quilt. I'm so happy to finally have it done. I feel like I've been working on it forever even though it's only been about 2 weeks.

It's sooooo cute!!


SN852464

My asthma has been kicking my ass. I feel like I'm breathing through a coctail straw. I think my inhaler ran out too which wasn't helping things. I've gotta say I hate the new inhaler without the propellant.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I never really though of adding rick-rack on as an inner-border to a quilt but it looks fantastic. It really brings out the colours in the centre of the quilt! :)

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh....that's a cute one! Nice job!
Sorry about the asthma! Hope it gets better soon.

Moneik said...

It's super cute! That's one fabric I wish we had had. I love it.

kt said...

to be honest, I think the ric rac really makes it. it's unique and provides a great distinction between the border and the inner blocks. love it! you did a great job on it. :)

cre8tivecrys said...

That is adorable. I love the rick rac. It makes the whole thing pop.

Hope you feel better soon.