Friday, December 12, 2008

Block of the Month Wrap Up

Tonight was our last session for this years block of the month at Frank's. It was our Christmas Party and we finally got to find out who our Secret Sister's were all year long. Mine was Cathy and I NEVER suspected her! Woooo Hooo, M&M's and a bookstore gift card....LOVE IT!!

Afterwards Mom, Maureen, Sherry, Beryl, Linda and I went out for dinner at our usual Friday Night restaurant haunt. I didn't get home until after 11. But there was still time to sew. =) I whipped up a cute pillow case for myself.


SN852489



4 comments:

Erin said...

I Love the fabric in the pillowcase! Great Idea..did you follow a tutorial? I would love to make one :)

Suzan said...

Love the fabric!

Moneik said...

The fabric is so cute! It's nice to have special pillowcases just for ourselves.

Jennifer said...

Great pillowcase! I have a FQ of that snowman fabric too, just waiting for the right project!