Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christms. On Christmas Eve Mike and I stayed home. He grilled a turkey and we pulled out some of the stuffing and mashed potatoes from the freezer that were left over from the Thanksgiving Party that we cancelled. We watched some Christmas shows and then I headed upstairs to get my Mom's quilt for my Grandma quilted. I think it turned out rather nicely. It took quite a while because it was a large Twin.


SN852526



On Christmas Day my Mom got the binding put onto it. I gave my Grandma the Father Christmas Wall hanging and I also gave her one of the Holly Jolly table toppers. We went to visit my Grandma at my Aunt Kitty's house and I decided to give her one of the table toppers as well. We stayed for Christmas Dinner at my Aunt's and we had a very nice time. Mike, my Mom and I were going to go to see a movie on Christmas Night but it didn't work out quite the way we had planned. Instead Mom and I watched movies at her house. I got the binding for my Reindeer Games quilt finished. I'll post a new picture of that one of these days. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

All in all it was a very nice Christmas. I'm glad it's over though!!


2 comments:

Laura Krasinski said...

Jen... this quilt is beautiful.. I hope you had a nice Christmas... I hope we can get together sometime.. I will try and stop in at the shop.. Laura

Moneik said...

Love the quilt, it looks great! You've done so much quilting this year. Is that the BOM you and your mom were doing?