Monday, December 1, 2008

Embarassment

I'm going to die of it...

I forgot my cell phone at work. I was concerned with remembering this box that didn't ship out via UPS NDA so I had to go to UPS to drop it off. At 5PM it switches from silent to normal for the ring tone.

At 6:30AM it's going to start going off as my alarm clock and will keep going off every 5 minutes until someone turns the darn thing off. It seriously is a cock-a-doodle-doooooo rooster.

I don't start until 8:30am...

Seriously, kill me now.

The battery is charged so there's no hope of it dying over night.

7 comments:

Carol VR said...

Colonel Saunders calling...LOL!!!

That's too funny!!!!

I do hope Murphy is getting along better.

Moneik said...

Oh how funny! What time do people start arriving at work? I've done that a time or two and it just throws me off kilter not having it.

Suzan said...

I did that one evening and until they figured out where it was and how to turn it off, my phone made the second shift team crazy. If you leave a message, it has an EXTREMELY annoying ring until I pick up my voicemail. I hate the phone but since my company pays for it, I am not going to complain too much. BY THE WAY, Rhonda (quiltnutcreations.blogspot.com) has a customer's quilt on her blog that is the same fabric (maybe pattern) as your "never to be completed quilt". It looks GOOD!

jillquilts said...

OH my goodness! THat is some good stuff! Poor thing!

swooze said...

cock-a-doodle-doooooo!!!!!!!!!! hehehe... Did someone search and destroy said phone?

Beth said...

I would not beat yourself up too much! I just came home from a hair appt...that was not till Dec 16th! ROTLF I have been in a tizzy since yesterday afternoon. You will have to read my blog to see my Christmas miracle! oh well...now someone who needed a haircut in a HURRY on the 16th will have a spot!

Regina said...

LOL!!!