Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Father Christmas

There's really not much that I can say about Wednesday other than I went out for dinner with some great friends after work. It's always a great way to end a day!

Ooooo, I have some Very Quilty New Years Eve plans!!! I'll be spending New Years Eve at the Patched Works for Julie's Rockin New Years Eve party! Mike will be happily playing poker with his buds!

Since I'm late in posting I might as well share the picture of one of the things I worked on over the weekend.

I quilted this Father Christmas wallhanging for Maureen. She's actually the reason that I bought the one for my Grandma in the first place. I hadn't really given this panel a second look until she kept talking about it. I got around to quilting mine first and since she really liked how mine turned out I helped her out and loaded it on the frame while she was doing some other sewing. Maureen already had her binding sewn on it when I snapped the picture.



SN852467



I think I'm going to take the idea that my Mom gave me and put a few crystals on the one for my Grandma's Christmas gift. Just a few to give it some sparkle.



2 comments:

Moneik said...

You're going to be super prolific again this month! You're a quilting wizard.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Grandma is going to love it and definetly with the sparkles added.