Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Festivus - Revisited

I was going to edit my original post but I want to make sure this gets seen. The idea of Festivus was to vent what you need to vent and feel better for having been able to say it, to get it out, get it off your chest. It's meant to be fun. We ALL have things and family issues to vent about. No one should be judged for what they have to air on a Festivus post.

99.9% of people seem to have gotten it.

To the random person who none of us have ever seen your name before but felt the need to email one of my very dear friends directly and chew them out for what they aired: Bad Form on your part. Bad, bad, bad form. You have no idea the circumstances. You have no right to judge. You're not inside their family dynamic. You don't know. You don't know how this person has felt.

What I do know is, you hurt someone near and dear to my heart. You know what hurtful things you said. The fact that you had the guts to do it from an email address with your full name on its is kind of shocking.

You are the type of person that has caused this Festivus holiday to exist.

YOU DISAPOINT ME.

Now everyone....back to the real Festivus post...air your grievances!!! Maybe it's time for some sort of Quilter's Feats of Strength!!

4 comments:

LADY JANES' EMPORIUM said...

Can you believe that? I found your blog and thought...what fun....Jen don't let one rotten egg spoil your eggnog.....Jane

Debi said...

Okay, I am tired of being the ONLY female Director among four other MALE Directors and I have to be the peacekeeper during every management meeting. Grant you most of these MEN are older than I am...tired of it, wish they would grow up!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I wanna see the comment darn it! I miss all the good stuff...hehehheee

Treasa said...

I want to see the comment also. :) Some people just try to irriatate others. they must be a miserble person. they don't know what goes on in others life so they should keep their negativity to themselves.