Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Julie's Rockin' Eve

It was a Party at the Patched Works! 20 ladies spent the evening quilting away. We had a blast and I hope we're able to do it again next year!!





I finished piecing my last four Paper Pieced Christmas Ornaments. Now I'll have to get all 24 layered up and begin binding them.


SN852547



I earned 448 points for finishing the piecing on these ornaments. Here's how: 14 pieces added to each of 4 blocks = 56 pieces, 2 points per piece = 112. Multiplied by 4 for Holiday Project.

I also began working on a Diamond Log Cabin wallhanging but I don't have a picture to show for the work I did. I took one but I don't know where it went. I sewed 6 rounds on 24 diamonds. That gained me another 288 points.

Happy New Year everyone! May your points be pointy in 2009!!


No comments: