Saturday, December 20, 2008

LOVE IT!!

I got my Reindeer Games quilt today. I had a holly pantograph quilted on it at Patched Works. Diane really did an awesome job. This is the first quilt of my own that I've had professionally quilted. I put the binding on as well as all of the buttons. The quilt looks soooo cute now!! I didn't get that great of a picture but you get the idea. I'll take a better one once the binding is sewn down.

SN852513



SN852514



SN852516




I also managed to sew the binding onto Holly and Murphy's Christmas Wallhangings. Holly's is even hung above her bowls already.


SN852510

SN852511




Now my poocher is VERY Quiltworthy. She looks around for quilts to lay on, if I'm laying one out she hops on at the worst moment. We always say, Dog Tested, Holly Approved. My girl DANCED around the kitchen as I hung her little quilt. I can't be convinced that she doesn't know it's for her so don't try and tell me otherwise.



SN852509

The fabric line is Happy Howlidays by Amy Bradley for Moda. I've had a few people ask about it so good luck finding it. There doesn't seem to me much left out there.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

The quilting looks terrific! I'm sure Holly loves her quilt too.

jillquilts said...

It is too cute!! Love the holly quilting! That's for me, right? *giggle*

And Holly's quilt is adorable! I must have one for my office next yr!