Saturday, December 13, 2008

She's a Maniac, Maniac on the Frame...

And she's quilting like she's never quilted before..... Oh, those aren't the real words?? So at work today, my evil twin Jen had this denim shirt on over her t-shirt so it wasn't buttoned or anything. But with wearing an apron the shirt kept shifting throughout the day. I looked over at her at one point and the collar of the shirt was half way down her back. I don't know why it struck me funny but it did AND I felt compelled to ask her if she 'forgot' to roll her jeans to go along with that shirt. Then she started singing a song from Flashdance. Good times. =) I'm kinda safe here cause Jen doesn't have time to read blogs. But, if you're my age...you can totally picture this scenario and you're sooo laughing...only you're picturing Jen with Mall Bangs and I promise you, she doesn't have them.

After work tonight Maureen, Mom and I went to IHOP for dinner. I think its going to take Maureen and I quite a long time before we go back. We suspect bad eggs because both of us were violently ill shortly afterwards.

Maureen was working on the Christmas gift she's making for her Mom since she can't work on it at home. Mom worked on a quilt for my Grandma and it's now ready for the frame as soon as she assembles the back. I quilted a little wall hanging and the wallowed on the floor with my upset stomach while playing on http://www.phonezoo.com/. It all started because I was looking for two specific ring tones that made us laugh a few months back and once I found them I proceeded to listen to all kinds of crazy ring tones that drove my Mom and Maureen nuts.

Now you have to understand, I first heard these two ring tones at an evening quilting event and I don't know if it was the situation or what but we were all laughing like hyenas. It was one of those "What happens at quilting stays at quilting" type moments. But, I have to share cause I still think they are funny.






4 comments:

Suzan said...

Mall bangs? I haven't thought of them in years - you made me laugh!

Moneik said...

I can just imagine the scene! Thanks for the laugh. Sounds like you were having a great time.

Carol VR said...

I was had once seen a woman with the sound of a crying baby as her ring tone. WTF??? It's bad enough when they really ARE crying.

jillquilts said...

OMG! Girl, you are ate up! Those ring tones are FUNNY!